Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend Blessing

What a good way to end a good week.

Things I'm grateful to God about this weekend:


  • I received my payout from the Sheriff. Although it's not record-breaking, but still it's a lot more compared to last month's payout.
  • Another set of assignments from the Sheriff. That company never ceases to amaze me. And I do thank God indeed for them.
  • A purchase of $10 per blog per month for 6 months on some of my blogs.
  • I have reached my goal for this month (the month hasn't even ended yet)... and in fact it's more than my goal. 
God loves to bless His people. All we need to do is to know how to receive blessings and know how to channel them. 

God blesses us not because of what we do but because of who He is. He is a generous God, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous commentators will not be approved! :)

 
© 2010 Our Kids Plus Us | Layout Design: Chie Wilks | Loved by The Domain Angel